Vineyards & Colours - Half Day Jeep
The madeira jeep Tour takes as up to the worlds second highest sea cliff and Europe’s highest (580m) – (1775 ft). Here you can enjoy the beautiful views of Camara de Lobos and Funchal. Due to sea erosion, caves and terraces were formed along the coastline. The locals made little plots, for crops, forming an incredible watercolour landscape..
Jardim da Serra
This quiet village of Jardim da Serra is quite remarkable,The reasons of interest of Jardim da Serra will especially for its landscape, highlighting this purpose Quinta da Serra Serra Garden, built by Henry Veitch, in the early nineteenth century and today transformed into a hotel and that is your ex-libris; the Valentine's Boca and Boca da Corrida Race, not forgetting of course the panoramic views that can be enjoyed from the footpaths which they can be used up to these sites..
Boca da Corrida
We then Head to Boca da corrida. Located at an elevation of about 1,000 meters, Below is Village of Nuns Valley - Curral das Freiras and the viewpoint of Eira do Serrado, it is one of the most magnificent view points of Nuns Valley. It is situated in a huge natural amphitheatre, surrounded by some of Madeira’s highest peaks. The village of Nuns Valley was founded in the sixteenth century by the nuns of the convent of “Santa Clara” in Funchal, from where the nuns fled from pirate attacks in 1566.The centre of the village is situated on a small rise in the middle of the valley.
Camara de Lobos
The Last stop is at the small fishing village, “Câmara de Lobos”,which is located west of Funchal where the port is a small creek, with a beach and a harbour and with the houses heaped up around the bay. It was named by João Gonçalves Zarco due to thousands of monk seals living in the bay. In 1949 Winston Churchill chose this place to paint its picturesque surroundings. Poncha is a locale drink made of honey, lemon and sugarcane rum, available in the local taverns.
- Children under 11 years of age pay half price.
- Professional Tour spoken in Portuguese, English, French ,German or Spanish and Italian.
- Transport To and From your Hotel (Hotels in Caniço and Funchal) is Included in the Price.
- All Tours are done in small groups of 8 to 16 pax maximum
- We are not Time Share
- Tours may be Cancelled Due to Weather Conditions or Events Beyond our Control.
- If Tours are Cancelled Full Refund will be issued.
- We can Arrange tours for Small, Medium and Large Groups on request, Please Contact Us